Kia ora, welcome to part 2 of my Creating A Static Site Using 11ty & Deploy to Neocities guide.
I'm hoping that this guide is going to provide a great starting point for those of you who have been happily constructing your homepages and hosting them on Neocities but want to take it to the next level.
NOTE: This guide assumes the following:
- You have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- You have a basic understanding of the command line and terminal
- You have Node.js installed
- You're using Visual Studio Code (VSCode) as your editor
- You have a Neocities account
- You have a Github account